[aice-wg] Tomorrow, on Nov 24, join us remotely for the Eclipse AICE meetup on Nov 24!

Good morning,

The Meetup of Eclipse AICE (AI, Cloud & Edge) Working Group is an hybrid event, so you can perfectly attend the event online.

On the 24 November, from 9.00 AM - 17.00 PM (CET).

Please  register for the "remote participation" ticket on eventbrite and do not hesitate to tell your colleagues that they can join us too.

Since the start of this unique cross-domain open testbed initiative, we have made great strides, which we want to share with you.
During the morning some key notes & Q&A are scheduled with speakers from a.o. Gaia-XOpenForumEurope and the AICE OpenLab. In the afternoon, a number of in-depth sessions are scheduled for our innovative projects like AI4EU Experiments (joining the AICE OpenLab), AIPlan4EU, our AICE OpenLab Health pilot, and more on AI and the Cloud-to-Edge Continuum.

For more information, please check our event page.
Additional information is available on our wikipage.

Cheers,
--
Gaël Blondelle

Vice President, Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

P: +33 (0) 6 73 39 21 85 | Twitter | LinkedIn

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Back to the top