[adoptium-wg] Adoptium 2025 Program Plan Draft Proposal

Hello, Adoptium WG members,

As the Annual planning cycle has started and agreed during our call today, we will continue working on the 2025 Program Plan draft proposal async (https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Y4z4xX_12BiWP3O6yS7Zh1zIVcjRfl_lsU-_OAw2PME/edit#slide=id.g307ffb30e0e_0_0

What needs to be done:
We will use our next call, Oct 17th, to review the draft based on your comments and suggestions.

Thank you!

Carmen Delgado

Adoptium Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top