[adoptium-wg] Register for the Open Community for Java

Dear Adoptium working group members,

Registration for Open Community for Java at OCX 2024  happening in Mainz, Germany from 22-24 October, is open.

Take advantage of the best rates by registering before 20 July 2024. Early registration not only saves you money but also guarantees you and your team a place at this highly anticipated event.

Register for OCX 2024

Spread the Word with Our Marketing Toolkit

We need your help to make OCX 2024 a resounding success! To assist you in spreading the word, we've put together a comprehensive Marketing Toolkit. Inside, you'll find ready-to-use social media copy, an email blurb, a social graphic, and a virtual background. Feel free to customize and share these resources within your networks to maximize our collective impact.

Follow our social media accounts:

Twitter: @ocxconference LinkedIn: OCX Conference

Your support and participation are crucial in making OCX 2024 an inclusive and enriching event for all. Let's come together to celebrate community, innovation, and collaboration!

Thank you!

Carmen Delgado

Adoptium Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.