[adoptium-wg] Adoptium Marketplace Policy

Hello Working Group.

The Steering Committee have been working on the policy for including products in the Adoptium Marketplace.

The attached draft documents capture the description and criteria we will apply.

The original documents have hyperlinks that don't work well when exporting to PDF, and there are still a few agreements referred to in the documents that have yet to be created, but it will give you a good idea of what is involved.

We hope to have broad participation, and comments and feedback are most welcome as they are finalized.

Regards,
Tim