Re: [adoptium-wg] iJUG intents to become a Participant Member of the Eclipse Adoptium Working Group

Dear Jan:

This is great news.

Please arrange for the iJUG to complete the Adoptium Working Group Participation Agreement.  When completed, the agreement should be forwarded to our membership-coordination team for processing.

Should you have any questions regarding the agreement or the process, feel free to reach out.

We look forward to welcoming the iJUG formally to the working group as well!

Best Regards,

Sharon

Sharon Corbett Program Director, Working Group Operations Eclipse Foundation