[aaspe-dev] AASX package explorer repository at eclipse

Hallo AASPE project team.

My name is Kazeem Oladipupo. I am a member of IDTA and part of Asset Interfaces Description(AID) and Asset Interfaces Mapping Configuration(AIMC) submodel development team.

before the release of the AID V1.0 document, an implementation was done with regards to it in AASX package explorer at the following branches link.

  1. AID implementation à https://github.com/admin-shell-io/aasx-package-explorer/tree/harish/AIDPlugin_Latest
  2. AID/AIMC implementation à https://github.com/admin-shell-io/aasx-package-explorer/tree/MIHO/TMV30_SAMM_Xmas2023

These two implementations have been updated to current released version of the document and merged together locally on my machine to serve a single purpose.

The issue now is that I would like to push the changes to eclipse aaspe repository by creating a new branch at that repository.

What I have done so far are:

  1. I created an account at eclipse foundation and signed the ECA document.

  1. I cloned the repository at eclipse foundation and created a branch locally. With the rule [github username]/[subject- of the commit]

  1. I make changes, add and commit the changes.
  2. Then I decided to push the branch so that it can be available at the remote repo. This returned an error shown below (I tried with Github desktop and also terminal)

I think the cause of this issue is maybe because I am not part of the committers of the project/repo or collaborative member. Please what are the steps I have to take to be able to create a branch at the eclipse repo?

Best Regards,
Kazeem.

PNG image

Back to the top