Re: [4diac-dev] Antw: Re: Standardize process of electing/retiring committers

Hi Bianca,

thx for compiling this list. After reading your email a few times I think this list is a guide starting point for us. I think Michael, who already responded to
your email, would be a very good candidate for testing the process.

Cheers,
Alois

Back to the top