Re: [4diac-dev] 1.11.0 Release Preparation

Dear All,

as it is already Oct. 5th I wanted to give you a quick update on the 4diac 1.11.0 release. We are a bit behind schedule as one CQ was missing. But I hope we have everything ready by early next week. In the meantime I compiled a first list of changes and updates. They are pretty impressive:
  • 4diac IDE
    • Improved Lua code generation
    • Fixes in the dark theme in the console and the algorithm editors
    • Allow setting the font used in the graphical editors and better handling of IEC 61499-2 coordinate systems
    • Changed the default font to a mono-space font, where certain characters can be better distinguished (e.g., I &l)
    • Printing of diagrams
    • Many usability improvements:
      • Several problems with copy/paste
      • Simpler creation of states and actions with <ctrl+left mouse click> in the ECC editor
      • Improved transition presentation and editing in the state property sheet
      • Harmonized look and feel and improved handling of tables (e.g., tabbing through fields, look ahead search in selection boxes)
      • Transition lines pass through the middle control point
      • Provide mouse cursors feedback for indicating connection sources and destinations
      • ...
  • 4diac FORTE
  • 4diac LIB
    • Set of test FBs and applications for testing the different code generators

A full list of all bugs addressed in this release can be found here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.4diac/releases/1.11.0/bugs

Cheers,
Alois