[4diac-dev] Creating a new 4diac ico file for windows

Hi,

Today spent some times to update the different 4diac icons and logos to the facelifted 4diac logo. The only icon that is still left is the multi image ico file
needed for windows. I remember when I did it the last time I had really a hard time to produce it. Therefore I wanted to ask if anybody on the list has some
experience or a tool which would do this easily. I can provide the required source images in different resolutions.

BR,
Alois

Back to the top