The Eclipse Foundation and Eclipse community is supported by our member organizations.
Through this support, the Eclipse Foundation provides the open source community with IT, Intellectual
Property, Mentors and Marketing services.
Organizations that join the Eclipse Foundation
can benefit in the following ways:
- Ability to join and participate in the Eclipse Foundation Working Groups,
industry collaborations that develop new open source software platforms.
- Take advantage of marketing programs that target the Eclipse developer
community, including advertising on eclipse.org, preferential listing on
Eclipse Marketplace, exposure for commercial products on Eclipse Marketplace
Client, organizing Eclipse Demo Camps, plus other programs.
- The right to participate in the Eclipse Board of Directors and guide the strategy
of the Eclipse Foundation, through a direct seat for Strategic Members and elected seat for Sustaining Members.
- Discounts on sponsorship and registration fees for Eclipse Foundation events,
including EclipseCon NA, EclipseCon Europe and EclipseCon France.
- Networking opportunities with other member organizations through Foundation run events
and one-on-one introductions by Foundation staff.
- The ability to use the Eclipse Foundation member logo on your own site and have your logo
listed on our members’ page and in other promotional material.
Member companies and their employees also get access to the monthly Member Newsletter.