Re: [xtext-dev] 0.7.1 and beyond

On Jun 30, 2009, at 11:27 AM, Sven Efftinge wrote:
I have added 0.7.1 version tags for the various bugzilla products.

Karsten (Thoms) just suggested that we should not use the version property in order to specify the target release, but use the milestone property instead. The version property should reflect the version where the issue originally occurred (i.e. currently 0.7.0).

I've added SR1 and SR2 milestones, denoting 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 maintenance releases. So lets use the milestone property (SR1) in order to mark a bug to be included in 0.7.1 from now on.
I'll update the bugzilla ASAP.

Cheers,
Sven

Back to the top