[xtext-dev] Integration Builds

Hello all,
the weekly integration builds are ready now.
MWE
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/updates/interim/

Xpand
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/m2t/updates/interim/

Xtext
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/tmf/updates/interim/

Please use this builds for testing.
I hope there will be any last minute check ins for RC4 this time :(
So please make sure that all changes are commited till tomorrow morning.
I would like to use the build day for builds only, not for fixing some untested stuff and rebuild again and again. As you now there are a lot of other projects that would like to build tomorrow, so the build server will be overloaded. We have to build tree projects, in the worst case each build can took over 3 hours, so count together :-P

Here is my plan:
1. Making Integration builds tomorrow morning
2. Testing build and updatesite. Testing features and plugins. Smoketesting.
3. Fix rebuild if something was wrong.
3a. Making an integration build again.
3b. Testing build and updatesite again. Testing features and plugins again. Smoketesting again.
4. Build Stable builds.
5. Testing build. Smoketesting.
6. Promoting to eclipse.
7. Testing updatesites.