[xtext-dev] documentation

Hi all,

only two weeks until Galileo.

Thanks to Peter (and David Green) we now have a documentation infrastructure which allows us to use wiki syntax (textile) but edit the content in text editor and version it in our repository. From that an Eclipse Help, an PDF and an HTML document is generated. The infrstructure can be found in the bundle org.eclipse.xtext.doc. This works very nice. Thanks!

Now it's time to fill the gaps in the content of our documentation.
In order to prevent merge conflicts I've created a couple of bugs prefixed with [documentation]. I ask you to assign such a bug to you before you start working on the content. So we all see, that it is worked on. If you want to start working on something where there's no bug, just create a new one.

If you've finished working on it but don't think the item itself is finished, just reassign it to in-box.

Generally, we should add tmf-inbox to CC whenever we assign a bug, because otherwise the rest of us won't get mails for that bug anymore.

Thanks,
Sven

Back to the top