Re: [xtext-dev] New Xtext disto uploaded

Hi Patrick,

the feature should be contained in the distro, but I'm afraid there does not exist an update site at the moment. But it's on its way :-)

Regarding your question about the M6 build - they have not yet been triggered, because we want to do some more tests on monday.

Concerning the 550-response: Your answer means, that you can download the distro without problems? Have you tried another ftp client? Oh ok, Peters answer was incoming this moment. Thanks for the fast response.

Regards,
Sebastian