[xtext-dev] Xtext New and Noteworthy

Hi all,

I've created a page in the Eclipse wiki that will serve as a collection point for N&N stuff: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Xtext/Documentation/Xtext_New_and_Noteworthy . As we do not yet have N&Ns for the older Milestones, please feel free to add any New and Noteworthy stuff you can think of to this page.

As soon as we have hit the next milestone, I will partition the page into N&N for M6, N&N for M7 and so on.

I have created some top-level categories that seemed fit to me, but please feel free to add more categories as you see fit. If you want to add images, there is a short howto for this as well.

Cheers,
Peter

Back to the top