[xfsc-dev] Request for Active Participation in Code Review and Merging Process / Eclipse XFSC (Cross Federation Services Components)

Dear Committer,

I hope this message finds you well. Currently, code development is underway in the repositories for the spec phase 2. The new implementation partners are actively contributing as contributors to this process.
We're working on conducting a workshop at the eco offices in Köln early next year, bringing together all commiters and the Eclipse team. Prior to that,

  • I kindly request each Committer responsible for their project to be actively engaged in reviewing merge requests.
    • Additionally, please indicate your agreement on when the merge should take place by commenting on the respective issue.

Active involvement in this process is crucial, and I would like to emphasize its importance. If, for any reason, you are unable or unwilling to fulfill your role as a Committer, kindly inform us promptly. This will enable us to promote someone else who can ensure a smooth workflow.

We appreciate your commitment to the project and look forward to your continued contributions.

Best regards,

Lauresha