[Wtp-wst-dev] Problems in accessing External Web Service using WST

I am using the Web Standard Tools and using the Web Services Explorer.
I am having a problem regarding accessing the external web service.I
am behind a firewall and thats the reason why I am providing the
username and password.I am not able to access external webservice.
I am able to access any other web service.The error its showing is:

IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred.
502
Proxy Error ( The Uniform Resource Locator (URL) does not use a
recognized protocol. Either the protocol is not supported or the
request was not typed correctly. Confirm that a valid protocol is in
use (for example, HTTP for a Web request).  )

May be its some problem with the SOAP protocol,I dont know what?????
Please help me as soon as possible.

Anshuk

Back to the top