Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Validate "as you type" now available

Mark, can you also check the failures in the validation unit tests? I'm not sure the failures there are due to your changes ... but figured maybe you could tell.

David

Mark Hutchinson <mhutchin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/11/2005 04:21 PM

Please respond to
wtp-wst-dev

wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[Wtp-wst-dev] Validate "as you type" now available

Code was checked last night that creates the red squiggles as you are editing an XML or XSD source file.  The plugins patched were:

org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui
org.eclipse.wst.xml.validation
org.eclipse.wst.xsd.ui
org.eclipse.wst.xsd.validation
org.eclipse.wst.xsd.contentmodel

Feel free to check out the code and play with it a bit.  I would like to hear your feedback and suggestions!

see: http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=2561&group=eclipse.webtools

Thanks to Craig Salter and Phil Avery for their help with this

Mark Hutchinson

Phone: 905-413-4103
mhutchin@xxxxxxxxxx

Mark Hutchinson