Re: [wtp-releng] Test failures with latest CBI build master

On 01/07/2014 05:46 PM, Thanh Ha wrote:
I'm running into that Runtime Disconnected issue again. This time it's appearing on the HIPP instance [1]. Even clearing my workspace doesn't appear to be helping.
Anyone know what this happens?
What' worse is the error keeps looping instead of failing the build so it generates a lot of log output if no one cancels it. Last time I saw this error was when I was testing the patch in this bug [2].
Wow, a 10GB log in Jenkins! Save time, energy, bandwith and CPU: don't click on "Full Log" ;)
The error seems to happen during execution of a JSDT test. It's not a bug in build per-se. You should open a dedicated bug against JSDT for this issue.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top