[wtp-releng] Kepler SR1 and WTP 3.5.1 release this week

Folks,

As you should all be aware, Kepler SR1, which includes the Eclipse Platform 4.3.1 and WTP 3.5.1, will be released this Friday, 9/27.  In preparation for that (and since we are to the point where approval above and beyond the WTP PMC is needed for a respin), I have tagged our map files with R3_5_1.  Component leads- please ensure that your repositories are tagged as is appropriate.  I have also turned off the WTP 3.5.1 build.  Next week we will start doing WTP 3.5.2 builds.
Thanks again to everyone for their hard work in bringing us to another release of WTP.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Build guy

Back to the top