Re: [wtp-releng] datatools project repository

As Carl said, that project was moved it it's own repository.  As for the actual error, you probably need to add the Orbit p2 repository to the build as well.

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20120119162704/repository

If you add that as a P2 repository to your Tycho build, tycho should search that as well.

Dave