[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.3 M-build toward Helios SR2-RC3

[And, remember, no I-build smoke test this week ... M6 planning week]

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.3 M-build toward Helios SR2-RC3

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build, by Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time),
or let us know if that's not possible.

Will will need probably need a respin, since I see there are comparator errors, but those should not
invalidate smoke testing (AFAIK). Also, please check JUnit failures ... are any valid failures? Should
tests be fixed or removed? I also see (thanks to Carl) that the versioning report is not listed.
Maybe I messed up a URL or something. I will investigate.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2.3-M/20110203041104/M-3.2.3-20110203041104/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R323_02032011