[wtp-releng] Please use care/restraint in releasing till next Tuesday

While I've promoted our candidates for Helios SR2 RC2 and Indigo M5, please only release things in next few days you'd be willing to have included in those contributions to greater release streams (i.e. that are safe and important).

The reasons being that our official +2 contributions are not due for a few days and there is a tiny chance we might have to respin as we do that. I will be updating some of our pre-reqs to include the more "final" versions of our pre-reqs, just to at least get compile-time checks on versions, etc.

Definitely don't hold back to the point of interfering with what you need to do (we could always have a temp branch if needed) ... I'm just saying to use care over next few days ... even more care than I know you all normally exercise.

Greatest thanks,

Back to the top