Re: [wtp-releng] Requesting pre-req updates this week

This update caused compiler errors in jpt.ui and jst.j2ee.ui because org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.util.PixelConverter was deleted. It has been replaced with org.eclipse.jface.layout.PixelConverter. We have fixed this problem in the JPT plugins.

Karen