Re: [wtp-releng] What is the right version number of the 3.0.4 driver?

It is quite mysterious that the one from the 'committers' page
disappeared, but the official one is
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.0/R-3.0.4-20090213193639/
(it is not currently visible from the 'downloads' main page ...  but will
be until the 24th, and
can be accessed directly from the URL for those that need it to do
subsequent SR2 builds).

It actually should be exactly the same as the R-3.0.4-20090212194735 build
... no map files changed, but
it was triggered automatically by changing cruise-control config, and we
normally always take "last one" built,
so I've already been telling people the final, official URL.