RE: [wtp-releng] Final M5 Test Request for WTP 3.1 I-build

Response inline.

From: David M Williams [mailto:david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:39 AM
To: Webtools releng discussion list
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] Final M5 Test Request for WTP 3.1 I-build

The latest build, to pick up this versioning fixes, ended with a message about ...

"... org.eclipse.jst.jsf.apache.trinidad.tagsupport/src" does not exist

Can you check your tagging?

This sounds familar like one of those cases where the releng tool does not work quite right (or .. technically, the cvs meta data gets corrupted, and the tagging doesn't go right). The cure, in those cases, was to delete your project, and re-check it out from cvs, and then try to release again, to see if "changed".

[RS] Yes, this was the issue. I did a fresh get and re-released this one plugin. There were ‘changes’ that I tagged and re-released. Thanks for the tip. Hope this is the last of the version issues!

If not, it's some other problem, If so, then the previous tagging didn't go right (probably through no fault of yours).