[wtp-releng] Source Editing related re-spin for 3.1 M3

The Dali team uncovered a regression in some of their function due to a change in SSE UI's handling of background updates to the source editor's contents.  Although it still looks to me like we're calling the right methods, this would affect anyone doing a background update and not just Dali functionality.  To be on the safe side, I'm rolling back the earlier changes to the org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.EditorExecutionContext class.  This shouldn't cause anyone to need to retest, apart from the Dali team, whom I would like to verify bug 253954 when the respin is ready.

Sorry for the delay of the milestone build.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing