From: "Raghunathan Srinivasan" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Wtp-Releng" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:43:28 AM (GMT-0800) America/Los_Angeles
Subject: RE: [wtp-releng] 3.0.3 build with Junit failure, smoketest on hold

We are looking into this.

From: Helen Zhang [mailto:hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:37 AM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there,
There's a JSF Junit failure on current 3.0.3 build.  Please let me know of your findings.
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-M/20081023065732/M-3.0.3-20081023065732/

There is also a 303 build currently building, not sure if this contains the fixes for the Junit or has other fixes that's needed for RC1, please let me know if we should wait for this new build to smoketest.  Thanks!

Regards,

Helen Zhang PMPĀ®
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Back to the top