[wtp-releng] Versioning in 3.1 Stream

I've updated the versioning reference in the 3.1 stream to be the "3.0.1" reference (being optimistic we won't have to change those in 3.0.1). So ... in those 3.1 builds this week, you might keep an eye on your versioning, even if it was passing the test with the 3.0.0. reference, then this updated 3.0.1 reference will help us stay as accurate as we can.

Also, I'd like Project Leads to take over responsibility for their own features and versioning (as some of you already have been doing). I'll be glad to help, just ask, but suggest most of you will want to increment them to "3.1" for M1. I'll continue to do the "high level" ones (overall wst and jst).

If any questions, just ask. Thanks.

Back to the top