RE: [wtp-releng] [WTPBUILD: wtp-R3.0-S] wtp-R3.0-S Build Failed

> Has anything changed in component core?

No, nothing's changed for several builds (except for Junit tests, or tweaks to feature versions).

I'm sure there's a bug somewhere (maybe one bug, that causes all our random failures?) but I am not worried about this JUnit failure.

Assuming we don't build again, I'll "hand edit" that one particular table (and, don't worry, we're not the only ones that occasionally do that ... for clarity :)

Back to the top