[wtp-releng] Requesting respin for Source Editing bugs 218363 and 218328

Hello all,
I'm requesting a respin of our M5 candidate to fix a couple of problems that were found with our externalized strings.  Were it any other milestone, I wouldn't have bothered, but the first problem is in a highly visible location and the second happens to reside in the same /properties file.

218363 - XML Preference page does not replace string placeholder
218328 - NLS warnings in Error Log

No code changes are made by either fix, which only touches org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui/src/org/eclipse/wst/xml/ui/internal/XMLUIPluginResources.properties, so no teams should need to retest.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing
IBM Rational