[wtp-releng] Early smoke test results for JPA

Since I and my smoke tester backup won't be around tomorrow I wanted to announce the JPA smoke tests are successful (noting the issue below) on the latest 3.0 build (I20080125002503).

I also wanted to get some early info out a problem I am seeing in this build. It is an NPE when opening any XML file in WTP. Details below:

Neil

Error
Thu Jan 24 22:53:04 EST 2008
An internal error occurred during: "Refresh Tree Job".

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.jst.jsf.designtime.internal.view.XMLComponentTreeConstructionStrategy.createComponentTree(XMLComponentTreeConstructionStrategy.java:46) at org.eclipse.jst.jsf.designtime.internal.view.DefaultDTUIViewRoot$RefreshTreeJob.run(DefaultDTUIViewRoot.java:138)
   at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Back to the top