[wtp-releng] I've temporarily removed the occasionally failing JSP Unit test

Even though the JSP test did not fail the very last build, it's failed several times lately.

Enough that it motivated me to investigate and I found it easy to reproduce it's instability in my workspace.

I've opened Bug 213754 (Taglib index unit tests are unstable), to document the temporary removal, and
my findings. I think it does indicate a bug somewhere, so hopefully can be addressed soon. But until it is, better
to just have a bug open than to have a unreliable test.

Back to the top