[wtp-releng] JSF: Releasing new tests to the build..

Hi,

I have added a new test to the build and I (think) have triggered a new build. I will monitor the build and fix any issues in time for the weekly build.

I have updated the build.cfg in the Webtools.maps\releng\maps folder  with a new version of the releng.wtpbuilder. I am assuming this will trigger a new build. Please let me know if this is not required/not correct.

Thanks

Raghu

Back to the top