[wtp-releng] SED script to help in cvs restructuring

This is a SED script to run through a file and change any "old path/module" patterns it finds with "new path/module" patterns.
It's primarily intended for things like map files and Team Project Sets some of which have the "old path/module" names in them.
Note: I will do all the map files, and CVS modules file, so this is mostly for your use with Team Project Sets.

Its main home is in one of our CVS repositories, which currently :)
is named org.eclipse.wtp/org.eclipse.wtp.releng.utilities

It's hard to actually test fully, without the new data cvs repository, but if anyone wants to try it out, and visually inspect the changes for sanity, that'd be great.
(Feel free to open a bug, if one found).

On Linux, SED is usually installed as part of the OS, and is the recommended place to use it, if you can.
On Windows, you'll need to find some Unix-like utilities (Cygwin is one such example) that supports SED.

There, I've seen problems using the "in place" option on windows (with cygwin) but otherwise seems to work pretty well.
(But, need I say, back up your files first!  :)