Re: [wtp-releng] CVS structuring and ATF, JPA, and JSF

David,

We are considering changing our root folder from org.eclipse.jpa to org.eclipse.jpt.  We are also considering removing the components directory from our directory structure.

I also wanted to mention that I just did a little clean-up work in CVS so you might want to regen the dir structure on the web page if you want it to be up to date.

Our changes don't necessarily have to correspond with the broader changes.  On one hand it might be good to all be broken at the same time, or maybe it would be better to wait for the larger changes to get worked out, and then make our changes after the dust has settled.

Neil

David M Williams wrote:

Just FYI

I'm assuming that ATF and JPA and JSF don't want to participate in any re-structuring, since on one has asked for it,
but I have added "tree output" if any one wants to see that. (And, yes, I will add the webpage editor features to jsf/features).

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/treeout/org.eclipse.jsf.html

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/treeout/org.eclipse.jpa.html

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/treeout/org.eclipse.atf.html