[wtp-releng] Status of weekly I-build

Congratulations to the JSDT Team ... I think 448 JUnit failures all due to the same bug is a new record! :)

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.ui.PreferenceConstants
at org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.web.core.internal.project.JsWebNature.initJREEntry(JsWebNature.java:222)
at org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.web.core.internal.project.JsWebNature.configure(JsWebNature.java:119)
at org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.web.core.internal.project.JsNatureInstaller.installNature(JsNatureInstaller.java:35)
at org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.web.core.internal.project.JsNatureInstaller.execute(JsNatureInstaller.java:21)
at org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.events.internal.LegacyEventHandlerAdapter.handleEvent(LegacyEventHandlerAdapter.java:69)

The goal for JSDT this week was just to get their code into our build, and make sure it compiled and didn't interfere with the rest of the build.
Little did I know it'd be so easy to spot! :)
I'm sure the problem is that I messed something up getting the code in our build, so while the JSDT team sorts that out,
I'll try just commenting out thtat JsWebNature from the plugin.xml file, so hopefully that code won't be executed in this week's build. during
the JUnit tests. If anyone spots the real problem quickly this morning, let us know and we can put in the correct fix instead.

Back to the top