Fw: [wtp-releng] Please smoke test I-I20070926230637

Oh, I meant to also say ... download servers will be "locked from showing updates" after noon today as Europa prepares to release maintenance ... so, if a re-spin is needed, it won't be easy to get until after servers are unlocked .... probably noon tomorrow, at latest --- not to mention in general the infrastructure may be a bit sluggish today and tomorrow (as if it hasn't already been :)

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 09/27/2007 08:43 AM -----
David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/27/2007 08:27 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Please smoke test I-I20070926230637

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R3.0/I-I20070926230637-20070926230637/

and update the smoke test page at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R30

Remember, this is effectively the M2 candidate, so please just release fixes for blocking bugs or regressions until M2 is declared next wednesday.