[wtp-releng] Ready for RC3? 2.0.1 release?

Hardly.

Here are some actions that are required immediately.

1. There are 24 bugs with a target of 2.0.1 M201. Only 5 of those are critical, ALL the others should have their target changed (unless already marked for PMC approval).
The only question is if it should be untargeted completely, or re-targeted to 2.0.2 M202. Please triage these by EOD Tuesday, to help us determine our readiness.
Otherwise, I'll just untarget them all. If you strongly feel a fix is still needed for 2.0.1, then, please change priority to "P1" so we'll know we are not ready without it.
(I'm glad to help by untargetting them all ... but I know how that upsets some of you :)

2. Of the 5 critical, targeted to 201, 1 is ready for PMC review, 1 does not have any comments yet, the other three appear to have discussion, but unsure if fix is at hand or still needed. Please triage these 4 critical ones immediately and decide if really 'critical' ... data lost, or serious regression from 2.0 ... if not, they should have severity changed and/or immediately re re-targeted.

At this point, stability is more important than fixing bugs that have existed since 2.0. Again, if you really feel we can not ship 2.0.1 without it, please mark with a "P1" so we'll know we can not ship without it.

3. At this point we should be mostly focused on final regression testing, not fixing bugs.
Please complete your test plans ... by Thursday's status meeting ... and begin your regression testing,
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Functional_Test_R201

Final countdown:
19th: Wed. All final code changes approved and released by Wednesday evening.
20th: Thur. Smoke/sanity test of RC3 to be sure we didn't carelessly break anything obvious.
21st: Friday. Declare RC3.
24-25 Monday, Tuesday: Finish all regression testing
26th Wednesday: prepare all-in-one's, update sites, begin "roll-up" to Europa
27th Thursday: mirrors propagate copies
28th Friday: Europa Fall Maintenance announced/released.