[wtp-releng] Branching of more Source Editing plug-ins

Now that 2.0.1 RC1 is ready, I've gone ahead and branched most of the
remaining source editor plug-ins.  Specifically, these projects from CVS:

org.eclipse.wst.css.core
org.eclipse.wst.css.ui
org.eclipse.wst.dtd.core
org.eclipse.wst.dtd.ui
org.eclipse.wst.html.core
org.eclipse.wst.html.ui
org.eclipse.wst.javascript.core
org.eclipse.wst.javascript.ui
org.eclipse.wst.sse.core
org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui
org.eclipse.wst.xml.core
org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui
org.eclipse.wst.xsd.core
org.eclipse.wst.xsd.ui

Contrary to our established branching policy, this does not cover the
entire contents of the wst-web-core.map and wst-web-ui.map files as the
org.eclipse.wst.web.* plugins are owned by the Java EE project.  I've made
notations within the files to this effect and released them back into the
2.0.1 branch, but the tags themselves have not changed, so no new code has
been released regardless of any build it may trigger.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Structured Source Editing

Back to the top