Re: [wtp-releng] Branching of Source Editing plug-ins

Hi Nitin, I noticed you didn't update the map files to reflect what branch the map file was in, and what branch it's plugins came from.

As documented in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_How_to:_Branching_Policy_and_Practices

Is this map file self-documentation a bad idea? Failing already?

I still think it'd be worth it once we got used to it.

Nitin Dahyabhai/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/04/2007 06:50 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Branching of Source Editing plug-ins

Hello,
I've branched org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core and org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui in the
jst-jsp.map file for R2_0_maintenance.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Structured Source Editing