[wtp-releng] Who added 2 digits to our timestamps?

You probably already know it was me :)

But, just wanted to be sure to announce that the format has changed to add seconds, so, for example, a zip file name is now
wtp-sdk-M-2.0.1-20070830174756.zip instead of
wtp-sdk-M-2.0.1-200708301747.zip

Hopefully this doesn't impact anyone, but, just in case, ... if anyone had some sort of custom scripts that depended on the exact length of the
timestamps, they'll have to react.

This was done so that we can get the CruiseControl timestamps (for logs, etc.) to match exactly what the timestamps of our builds are.
And ... easier to conform to CC's use of seconds than to not.