[wtp-releng] Need versioning fixes for our M1

Please see our latest I build versioning report for some issues.
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R3.0/I-I200708221316-200708221316/versioningReport_I200708221316.html

Last night, I updated the reference to be for a recent 2.0.1 build, which is the correct reference for our 3.0 stream,
and it highlighted a few problems with versioning.

I'll take care of any related to 'features', but the bundles have to be correct first.

Some cases appear to just be that some forgot to also release fixed bundles to the 3.0 stream.

It appears, in a few cases, from the very tiny difference in some of these qualifiers, that some code was
released to 3.0, and then, 1 minute later, released to the 2.0.1 builds.

As we discussed in last weeks status meeting, if the code is identical, it really should have the
exact same qualifier. I have not tried the releng tool to confirm, but I think it will let you "release"
a particular tag that already exists. That will then fix up the map files a little more safely, even
though the projects do not literally have to be tagged.

Please let me know if you need help, or won't be able to attend to these descrepancies today.

Thanks,

org.eclipse.jpt.core
1.0.0.v200708210001 (current)
1.0.0.v200708210002 (reference)