Re: [wtp-releng] Who's the Build Breaker 2?

Ok, compile errors gone (thank you)

Now ... who's attaching the 2.0.1 JUnit failures (that have been failing for a while)?

org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.tests.bvt.AutomatedBVT 32
org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.tests.bvt.AutomatedBVT DNF

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/13/2007 06:25 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

" wtp-releng" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Who's the Build Breaker?

Surely the responsible parties have noticed JPT is not compiling in the 2.0.x maintenance stream?
Was something released to the wrong stream?
A simple manifest error introduced?

I won't even ask who's breaking the JUnit's, until we get the compile errors figured out.