  From:       Peter Moogk/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

  To:         wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Date:       06/14/2007 02:44 PM

  Subject:    [wtp-releng] EMF broken link

Hi John,
     I'm trying to do WTP 1.5.5 smoke testing, but the EMF dependency link
on this page seems to be broken.  Has anyone else run into this problem?
Is there another location where we can get this zip.  Thanks.

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/emf/downloads/drops/2.2.2
/R200702131851/emf-sdo-xsd-SDK-2.2.2.zip

Peter Moogk
Rational Web Services Development
IBM Canada Ltd.
pmoogk@xxxxxxxxxx