Fw: [wtp-releng] WTP 2.0 RC3 Smoke Test Request

We will also respin to pick up the final RC3 bits for DTP, EMF, and GEF, as soon as they are available (which they are not yet).

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

----- Forwarded by John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM on 06/13/2007 10:16 AM -----
John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/13/2007 09:52 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] WTP 2.0 RC3 Smoke Test Request

Please smoke test and review the latest WTP 2.0 RC3 driver:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/S-2.0RC3-200706130611/

There are no failing JUnits (sweet), but we do have a fe outstanding defects.  There is one XML schema defect approved but not released.  There is one JSF bug in PMC review and there are four Dali bugs awaiting PMC review.  We may respin to grab these fixes if they are approved, but this should not hold other teams from starting their smoke tests.  So, start your test engines!

Thanks,