RE: [wtp-releng] WTP 2.0 RC2 "Weekly Build" smoke test request

I will do the smoke test on this build

From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Lanuti
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 1:51 PM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] WTP 2.0 RC2 "Weekly Build" smoke test request

We will have a respin for a JSF build issue and possibly a J2EE test plugin versioning issue, but this should be a good build to smoke test.  Please finish ASAP so we can declare the build:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/S-2.0RC2-200705311818/

As always, if you release any changes, assuming PMC approval, from here on from this week, please reply to wtp-releng with reasons for the respin.  We will have a day buffer on Monday to release any critical issues for RC2 and then declare RC2 officially on Tuesday.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top