Re: [wtp-releng] JSF map file has 'GETS' from Orbit..

There are still 9 bugs approved by PMC but not yet released, so kicking off another build is not really a worry (it's gonna happen irregardless).  If you think this is a safe change, go ahead and release.

Thanks

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"raghunathan srinivasan" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/24/2007 11:39 AM

Please respond to
"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx"        <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Webtools releng discussion list" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] JSF map file has 'GETS' from Orbit..

Hi,

I have inadvertently checked in a map file that has GETS for jars from the Orbit distribution. I don’t see this causing a problem during the recent builds, but would like to remove them. I am assuming this will trigger a build. Should I wait till we have a RC1 candidate?
wtp-releng mailing list
wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx