[wtp-releng] WTP 2.0 RC0 I build status

Please recall this week's I Build  will be a basis for our testing next week and RC0 shutdown.

There are 3 JUnit failures in JSF that need to be resolved.

I want to try and get the M7 declared versions of EMF and GEF or as close as we can get to them before we declare.  So, I am holding off smoke tests for now.

There are also 8 blockers or criticals targeted for M7/RC0.  These should really be resolved before we start testing and for sure, before RC0 is declared.  Otherwise, they need to be triaged accordingly and perhaps severity lowered if applicable.  FYI - 7 of these are J2EE and 1 is Dali.

I will send a follow up note tommorrow with specifics about which build to test and hopefully some of the blockers and JUnit errors will be resolved.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top