Re: [wtp-releng] Adding JUnits to the automated WTP build..

yes, still needed to get the tests to actually run.

in the project named
releng.wtpbuilder

it is in the following directory
\distribution\wtp.tests\testScripts\

"raghunathan srinivasan" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/03/2007 05:58 PM

Please respond to
"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx"        <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Webtools releng discussion list" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Adding JUnits to the automated WTP build..

Hi,

The  wiki page, WTP_Adding_JUnits ,  was very useful in debugging the problem we had in executing new tests. The last section in the doc, WTP test.xml, has steps to update the test.xml file in the wtpBuilder. I am not able to locate this file. Is this still required?
wtp-releng mailing list
wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx